about our company
In 2005, the Lejadi Group conceptualized and underwrote the first of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programmes aimed at raising funds by underwriting and organising Charity Dinner Concerts featuring well-known Original International entertainers and proven World Class Tribute Artists.
Lejadi Group tries to underwrite two fund-raising events a year & keeps tight control of costs by maximizing in-house support. Net proceeds raised are donated to N.G.O.S and individuals requiring urgent surgical procedures.
After 6 years of underwriting and staging its annual CSR Events and Projects, Lejadi Group proceeded in 2010 to seek registration of its own Foundation with an initial registered paid-up capital of RM1.02m and on 13 January 2011, successfully secured formal registration for Lejadi Foundation from Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (with its approved registration reference of 929740-T). On 1st June 2011, Lejadi Foundation secured Tax Exempt status from the M’sian Inland Revenue Dept.
The principal objectives of Lejadi Foundation are :-
- to be financially able to readily provide support towards medically challenged individuals and victims of disasters, especially those in critical need of surgical procedures;
- to provide education-related assistance for underprivileged but bright students in furtherance of a knowledge-based society for Malaysia
- to provide assistance for abandoned and underprivileged children, women and abused mothers and to contribute to projects relating to environmental conservation;
- to contribute and support any other noble cause that benefits the needy & underprivileged members of society.
- A Socially Responsible Evening with Rhona Bennett & David Howard from U.S.A
- A Socially Responsible Evening with The Stars of Beatlemania
Lejadi Foundation raises RM147,000-00 in net proceeds by hosting “A Socially Responsible Evening with Max Pellicano as ELVIS to the MAX” ……
Tan Sri Ewe Jin, Lejadi Foundation’s Chairman, congratulates event Emcee, Constantine Palawan aka “Dr Love” of “LiteFM” for his winning bid of RM2,800-00 for a Thomas Pink tie autographed by Malaysia’s very own Bond Girl, Tan Sri Michelle Yeoh Goin, Going, Gone! Tan Sri Vincent Lee (in grey jacket) successfully bids RM5,000-00 for a hand-painted, [...]